Thursday, December 10, 2009

Homework #57:High School Essay

High School
In this essay I will be talking about high school and what I'd like to know about high school. I also will be talking about how different middle school is from high school, and how middle school will prepare you for high school.
I think high school is different from middle school. I think this because it's older kids in high school and younger kids in middle school. I also think it's different because I think middle school kids are more mature than high school kids because as we get older we will get more immature than what we already are. I also think if middle school kids pay attention they might be a little more advanced than the high school kids that skip class.
I think middle school will prepare you for high school. This is because when we get in 8th grade, we get to take advanced classes and high school classes. Also when you get to 8th grade you get to take your PSAT to get ready for the SAT's your going to take next year.
I would like to know a few things about high school: How do they grade you in high school? Do they grade like they do in middle school? Is there a difference in the gradings in middle and high school, if there are what are they? Why?

No comments: