Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Homework #62:Reading Response

This book is so good, it's great! Hermes is so bad but he plays the harp so well. I never heard or saw him play but the book makes him sound like a professional harp player. The character I like the most is Apollo. Apollo is the god of prophecy. Prophecy means the foretelling or prediction of what is to come, but that's not what this is about.

The character I dislike the most is the old man. He's ot really a character in the story but I just don't like him. I don't like him because he told on Hermes when he specificlly asked him not to. He told Apollo that he saw a young child with about 50 cattle, forcing them to walk from side to side and backwards with their heads towards him. The old man is a trader because he agreed to what Hermes said, but then he betrade him by telling Apollo.

(This Apollo is a greek god not a theatre on 125st)

No comments: